Exterior Painting Services
Why is an Exterior Paint Job Important? – Exterior Painting Services
An exterior paint job protects your house against harsh weather, sun rays, dust, animals, and other environmental factors that can tarnish your house.
Here’s how our exterior painting services would benefit your house:
If you plan on selling your house any time soon, an exterior paint job can increase its value and curb appeal. A new paint job gives your house a fresh and new look, making it look like a house well-maintained that gives a lasting impression.
The exterior paints we choose are of the highest quality, adding an extra layer of protection to your house. A new paint job would protect your house from harsh weather, rainfalls, dust, sun, insects, and other external matter.
If you have been planning on remodeling your entire house but are short on budget, a new paint job can solve your problem. A new coating of paint instantly gives an upgraded look to your house and makes it look one hundred times better. If your house was painted long ago, it’s time to give it a fresh new look with modern colors and stay updated with the trend.
Got damaged windows and sidings? A new paint job can repair all the damage to your exteriors on virtually any budget. It repairs the already existing cracks and damages in your exterior as well as prevents your house from any other damage in the future by adding an extra layer of protection.
Protection for Sidings
Your sidings and windows can easily attract dirt, debris, and mildew. An exterior paint job on your house would ensure that your sidings are sealed from various environmental elements.
Why Choose Us? – Painting Contractors
With so many contractors in your area, you might think about what makes us stand out. Here’s what makes EcoStar one of the best painting contractors in Texas:
- Trained painters with a keen eye for perfection.
- We follow the best practices in the industry to ensure a safe and successful paint job.
- We use only the highest quality paints and materials to ensure that your paint job lasts for years to come.
- Our crewmembers are incredibly courteous and value customer satisfaction.
- We offer free site visits and quotes for your exterior paint job.
- We are highly focused on attention to detail.
- We treat your property just like we would treat ours, with care and respect.
- We give the latest trending color suggestions to ensure that you’re caught up with the latest trends.
- We strictly discourage the waste of materials and paint.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should You Paint the Exterior of Your House?
You should get an exterior paint job every 5 to 10 years. Here’s what we suggest for different surfaces of your exteriors:
- Wood surfaces: Every 3 to 7 years.
- Aluminum sidings: Every 5 years.
- Stucco: Every 5 to 6 years.
However, if your house is in an area with harsh weather conditions, you might need to repaint it at shorter intervals.
What is the Best Color for a House Exterior?
According to our experts, the most inviting colors for the exterior of a house are:
- Off White
- Blue Grey
- Light Blue
- Pure white
- Sage Green
- Colonial Blue
At Eco Star, we choose the most well-suited colors for your house, so it looks the most attractive in your entire neighborhood.
How Much Does It Cost to Paint the Exterior of Your House?
The cost of your exterior paint job depends on the following factors:
- The area of your house.
- Number of windows/openings in your house.
- Amount of preliminary work it requires.
- Repairs needed.
- Type of siding you have.
- Unique features.
Get in touch with us to get a free estimate for your exterior paint job.
Looking for a Fresh Exterior Paint Job? We Have You Covered!
Once you have decided to opt for an exterior paint job, all you have to do is book an appointment with us over a call. Our team of experts will listen to your needs, purchase the paints, and get started!